These days, toothloss has become a popular dental proplem?. It affect one’s looks , but patients can also get difficulties in daily activities. dental bridge is one of the fixed-tooth methods that many people choose for saving time and costs.Here In this article, we will explain the ceramic dental bridge method in detail.
1. What is a ceramic dental bridge?
Ceramic dental bridge is a fixed dental prosthesis method. This technique is based on a mechanism of using 2 teeth around the missing tooth to support and build a ceramic dental bridge. The ceramic bridge will include 3 or 4 teeth attached to each other, they have natural color, similar to the paties’s real tooth, ensuring the highest aesthetic for the user.
2. The possible cases implement ceramic dental bridge
When you lose from 1 or more teeth, you can use the ceramic dental bridge method. However in some cases, the ceramic dental bridge cannot apply in all cases of tooth loss, patients need to meet the following conditions:
– Tooth number 7 is not lost
– The teeth next to the missing tooth must be strong enough to buid the ceramic bridge crown and must not be misaligned
– The jaw bone containing the lost teeth has not been dissipated
– It is impossible to apply ceramic dental bridge for jaws ,on which all teeth are lost
3. What are the benefits of the ceramic dental bridge?
Many people tend to worry about whether the ceramic dental bridge is really good when they have to sharpen their real teeth to create a root. However, because of having many advantages, ceramic bridges are chosen by many people:
– Ceramic bridges ensure aesthetic function because this method brings to the naturalness of teeth. The color of ceramic teeth is always bright, white, shiny and strong as real teeth. By making it correctly, the ceramic bridge will completely fit with the remaining teeth, creating a uniformity for the entire teeth.
– When using high-quality ceramic, the chewing ability will be completely restored due to high durability and stiffness.
– The process is fast, simple and does not take much time and expense.
– The long-lasting of a ceramic bridge is extremely high, up to more than 10 years, if patients implement ceramic dental bridge at prestigious dental and take proper oral care
4. Does bridging ceramic teeth pain?
The level of pain when making a ceramic bridge is dependent on the dentist’s sharpening technique. When the dentist sharpens the teeth with the exact ratio, it will not cause pain and invasion of the root canal.
In some sensitive cases, patients may feel pain in the sharpened tooth for 2-3 days. However, you should not worry about it because this is a normal expression.
Ideally, to reduce the pain, it is essential to choose a reputable dentist. Skilled doctors with modern equipment will help the ceramic bridge process take place quickly and effectively without causing pain.
5. The procedure of bridging ceramic teeth at Home Dental
The doctor will examine the oral condition and take X-rays to determine the condition of the jawbone and adjacent lost teeth as well as the number of teeth requiring restoration. Then, the doctor will have a treatment plan for the patient
2 – Anesthesia and sharpening
To reduce the pain of the patient, the dentist will administer an anesthetic injection to the area that needs to be treated and then sharpening with the correct ratio rate, ensuring less invasion of the real teeth and root canal.
3- Dental impression
After sharpening, the doctor will take the patient’s dental impression and send it to the lab which makes ceramic teeth accurate and suit the patient. At the same time, attaching temporary crowns to meet the aesthetic needs of the patient while waiting for the new crown.
4- Ceramic bridge attachment
The finished crowns will be attached to the position of the sharpened teeth. Then, the dentist will check carefully to ensure the perfect chewing function for the patient.
The patient will be fully re-checked by the dentist to ensure the durability and comfort of the new ceramic teeth. At the same time, the dentist makes a follow-up appointment to check the patient’s teeth after a period of bridging ceramic teeth.
Has the above information helped answer the question “LOSING TEETH AND SHOULD I HAVE A BRIDGE CROWN?”