Overview of Swiss Implant
Until now, the Swiss Implant line has always been evaluated by experts as having superior quality and advantages compared to other implant lines. This is the best type of dental implant in the world, the number one choice for people who have lost teeth. At this point, many people will be curious what makes Swiss Implant different from other types of Implant teeth, and why they have won such favor from customers. Join Home Dental to answer questions about Swiss Implant in the article shared below!
What is an Implant Post?
Structure of an Implant
Dental implants are one of the most effective tooth replacement methods today. They consist of three main components – the implant post, the abutment, and the crown.
The implant post, which is made from biocompatible materials such as titanium, is surgically placed into the jawbone where the missing tooth once was. This small, screw-like device serves as the foundation for the entire dental implant and is responsible for providing stability and support for the abutment and crown.
The abutment is a small connector piece that is attached to the top of the implant post. Once the implant post has fully integrated with the surrounding bone tissue, the abutment is attached to it. The abutment serves as the connection between the implant post and the crown.
Finally, the crown is the visible part of the dental implant. It is custom-made to match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth and is attached to the abutment. The crown is responsible for restoring the function and appearance of the missing tooth.
Overall, dental implants offer a long-lasting and natural-looking solution for missing teeth. They are highly durable, easy to care for, and can last for many years with proper maintenance and care.
The Importance of Implant Posts
Implant posts are essential components in the dental implant process. They play a crucial role in providing a stable foundation for the abutment and crown, which are the visible parts of the implant. Without a secure implant post, the implant may not be able to withstand the pressure and forces that the mouth produces during daily activities such as chewing and speaking.
During the process of osseointegration, the implant post is designed to fuse with the jawbone. This process is vital for the longevity and stability of the implant, as it ensures that the implant is integrated into the jawbone structure. The process of integration between the post and the bone can take several months, depending on the patient's bone density and overall oral health.
It is important to note that the success of the dental implant process largely depends on the quality of the implant post and the integration process. Therefore, it is crucial to seek treatment from a qualified and experienced dental professional who can ensure that the implant post is correctly placed and that the osseointegration process is progressing smoothly.
Different Types of Implant Posts
When it comes to implant posts, there are multiple types available in the market, each with its own set of unique features and benefits. Two of the most commonly used types of implant posts are tapered and cylindrical implant posts. The tapered implant posts, as the name suggests, are wider at the base and gradually become narrower as they go to the top, while cylindrical posts have the same width from the top to the bottom.
When it comes to choosing the type of implant post to use, it is imperative that it is chosen based on the individual needs of the patient and the location of the missing tooth. Your dentist will guide you through the process of selecting the most appropriate implant post for your case.
Apart from the type of implant post, there are several other factors that your dentist will consider when designing your dental implant treatment plan. Factors such as the condition of your jawbone, the number of teeth you need to replace, and your overall dental health are all taken into account to ensure that the treatment best suits you.
What are Swiss Implants?
Switzerland – the country known as the cradle of the world's dental industry, is also the birthplace of Swiss Implant. Through constant development and improvement, Swiss Implant has gradually become a line of top quality implants, surpassing other implant lines today.
The Swiss Implant is composed of 100% pure Titanium. Specially designed with micro-diameter, this implant post exhibits great advantages such as high durability, safety assurance, bearing capacity, good heat resistance, especially when in the non-oxidized environment of the mouth.
The Swiss Implant line adapts easily to a variety of different jawbone characteristics. Thus, the Swiss dental implant method can be applied to many types of tooth loss. When inserted into the mouth, the pillar will quickly integrate with the bone, standing firmly on the jawbone.
A TiUnite biofilm is designed to cover the surface of the implant tooth, and is treated with special technology, so the patient can own a perfect tooth only after about 6 weeks without any complications.
Among the existing types of Implant, Swiss Implant is the highest quality Implant line, and has been present in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Structure of the Swiss Implant
- Material: 100% pure titanium.
- Helps teeth integrate with the jawbone quickly and easily with high stability thanks to the surface covered with TiUnite biofilm, providing a perfect simulation of bone morphology.
- The Abutment is a cylindrical joint with parallel grooves designed to firmly embrace the porcelain teeth and cylinders. The benefit of this is the complete elimination of bacteria.
- An extraction thread to the top of the post helps the Implant procedure quick and easy
Some types of Swiss Implant
Currently, implants in Switzerland are increasingly being developed in a variety of sizes, shapes, as well as costs to be suitable and accessible to more audiences. Two of the most noticeable are Straumann Dental Implant and SIC Implant.
- Material: made of 100% pure Titanium
- Suitable and diverse implant sizes to match with each condition of jaw bone and teeth.
- The surface of the post is treated with Matrix technique, which helps the implant post to have high stability and can integrate into the jaw bone quickly and easily.
- The Abutment is designed to embrace the raw porcelain without any gaps, ensuring that bacteria cannot enter.
- Even with long-term use in the oral environment, the SIC Implant is still unaffected and highly durable.
- Limit the phenomenon of compression of bone tissue and preserve bone structure.
- The chewing function is effectively restored.
- The price for a dental implant is quite reasonable.
Straumann Dental Implant
- In the current implant types available nowadays, the Straumann Implant is the most compact in size. Therefore, it does not affect the adjacent teeth and does not take up much space on the jawbone.
- The ratio of torsion thread is designed as standard, bringing high efficiency in the integration process between the implant post and the jaw bone.
- Quick recovery time (in just 6 weeks) suitable for patients who do not have much time or are far from the treatment place.
- Prevent bone loss in the position around the Implant by minimizing the displacement of the Implant.
- The bearing capacity of Straumann pillars is very large, “small but mighty”, in stark contrast to their small size. When using this type of Implant, the patient can eat any kind of food, even hard food, without having to abstain from any food…
- Applicable in All-on-4, All-on-6 Implant technology. The cases that can use this type of Implant are those who are in a state of individual tooth loss or full jaw loss.
- The lifespan of this type of Implant is very durable, even permanent if the dentist takes care of the teeth properly.
If you are interested in the dental implant service, you should go directly to Home Dental's clinic for a free consultation and treatment by a doctor. Here, we will advise you on the type of Implant that is suitable for your body and suitable for your financial conditions. With many years of experience in the industry and the support of modern and advanced machines, Home Dental has always been a prestigious and trusted dental address in Hanoi.
Candidates for Swiss Implant
Swiss Implant is indicated for adults, ie 18 years or older. This is the right age for the Implant process, as this is when the jawbone has fully developed. Most people who have lost their teeth can use the dental implant method with Swiss Implant, specifically:
- People who want to quickly restore lost teeth in the most perfect way.
- The patient has a rather weak jawbone.
- People with osteoporosis, the elderly, people with poor resistance.
With the above information about the Swiss Implant, hopefully you have gained some usèul dental knowledge. If you are in need of dental Implants, do not hesitate to contact Home Dental – a prestigious dental clinic in Hanoi to be examined and treated by an experienced specialist!
If you still have questions, please contact Home Dental via hotline -914665656 or website https://nhakhoahome.com for fastest answers and advice!